Akihabara Tour for Anime, Manga. Try cosplay for FREE!
If you are a fan of anime and manga, don’t miss Akihabara when you visit Tokyo. Akihabara is famous for many electronics shops. In recent years, Akihabara has gained recognition as the center of Japan’s otaku (diehard fan) culture, and many shops and establishments devoted to anime and manga are now dispersed among the electronic stores in the district. Visiting this street, you can also have chance to cosplay your favorite anime characters. What a memorable experience!
What you can get:
- Try cosplay costumes and take photos for free.
- Visit anime, manga, electronic gadgets, and ramen shops.
- Purchase cameras, video games, anime items.
- Visit maid cafes and talk to lovely maids.
- Meeting point: JR Akihabara Station, Electric Town Gate
Free Cancellation, up to 1 Week Prior
Price: 68.58 USD per person
For more information and booking, please visit here: Akihabara Tour for Anime, Manga. Try cosplay for FREE!