Private Tokyo New Toyosu Market And Old Tsukiji Market Tour
You must have heard of Tokyo’s Tsukiji Fish Market – once the biggest fish market in the world. After the closure of Tsukiji Market, Toyosu has taken over its position. Visiting this new one, tourists will have chance see it through the eyes of a Tokyo fish trader with this early morning visit to a tuna auction. The experience of being able to see various seafood being sold in a chaotic environment where the bustling streets filled with chatter between buyers and sellers is something one cannot miss out. Although almost all the activities have been stopped, existing market town in Tsukiji still functions as the market not only for professional restaurant people but also for normal people.
What you can get:
- English-speaking guide.
- Specialized guide for tuna auction and fish market in both old and new areas.
- Insight into tuna, tuna auction, and Japanese industry.
- Learn how to secure safety and reliable food items in trading.
- Experience the most smooth and efficient trading system.
- Breakfast at the best sushi restaurant.
- Be aware of the busy forklifts and carts working from the early hours of the morning.
- Inform in advance if tourists want to bring children.
- The total maximum number of one group is 5. If it exceeds 5, the group will be divided into 2 groups.
- Free lunch
What to bring
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes
Free Cancellation, up to 1 Month Prior
Price: 68.61 USD per person
For more information and booking, please click here.