Private Tuna Auction and Tokyo Toyosu Fish Market Tour
You are on a vacation in Tokyo and have not gotten used to the changes of time zone? You get up too early – at 4 a.m and don’t have any idea of visiting anywhere? In this case, we suggest you visited Toyosu fish market. This is the new location of Tsukiji market, which was once the biggest fish market in the world. Visiting this place, tourists will have a chance to see it through the eyes of a Tokyo fish trader with this early morning visit to a tuna auction. You’ll also discover the market’s history along with breakfast and a visit to the market itself.
What you can get:
- Hotel pick up and a short Tokyo tour on the way to the market.
- Specialized guide for tuna auction and fish market.
- Insight into tuna, tuna auction, market and Japanese food.
- Breakfast at the best sushi restaurant.
- Souvenirs: Japanese food and kitchen utensils.
- Pick-up is free if hotels are located in Chuo-ku, Chiyoda-ku, Shinjuku-ku, Shibuya-ku, Bunkyo-ku and (Minato-ku excluding Takanawa, Odaiba and Shirokanedai) in Tokyo.
- Auction viewing must be booked in advance.
- The total maximum number of the participants of one tour is 6.
What to bring
- No sandals or high-heel shoes
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes
Free Cancellation, up to 1 Month Prior
Price: 50.18 USD per person
For more information and booking, please visit Private Tuna Auction and Tokyo Toyosu Fish Market Tour