Experience A Tea Ceremony Or Wearing Kimono At Bonsai Museum
Have you ever wished to have the most authentic Japanese experience? In the Bonsai museum, visitors will have a chance to wear Kimono and observe a master conducting the preparations for an authentic tea ceremony. It will be an unforgettable experience!
What you can get:
- Enjoy an authentic tea ceremony experience
- Make powdered green tea by yourself
- See Japanese garden with numbers of gorgeous Bonsai trees
- Take photos at the tea room and the garden
- Have a pleasant walk while wearing Kimono
Price only from 39.12 USD per person
For more information and booking, please click here.