Take A One-Day Trip Around The Best Spots In Tokyo
Do you believe that you can visit all of the best spots in Tokyo in one day? It seems unrealistic, right? But you should believe this. With the subway called One Day Pass, you can move quickly around the main spots of Tokyo to see and experience the old Japanese traditions as well as the modern society.
What You Can Get
- Get the most commanding view over Tokyo from Tokyo Skytree
- See Sensoji Temple and small shops in Asakusa
- Stroll through the beautiful gardens in Imperial Palace
- Visit Japan’s most famous shrine – Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Explore high profile department stores in Ginza
You must pay the cost of guide’s transportation and lunch
What To Bring
You don’t have to bring anything
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in central Tokyo
1 Week Prior To Your Experience
- If your experience is scheduled for August 1st at 6pm, cancel by July 25th 12:00 AM in the experience’s timezone for a full refund.
- You’ll get no refund if you cancel the experience less than 7 days in advance.