Kimono and Yukata Rental at Kimono Miyabi in Tokyo Asakusa/Ueno (Fireworks Festival Exclusive)
For any travelers, wearing Kimono or Yukata and wandering in the streets has become one of must-try experiences in Japan. If you are looking for a high quality kimono rental company to fulfill your wish, Kimono Miyabi may be a right place to go. When you are spending your time in Japan, do not miss the opportunity to try out some of the finest traditional clothes here.
What you can get:
- Enjoy visiting Asakusa or Ueno while wearing a Japanese traditional kimono by Kimono Miyabi.
- Kimono Miyabi provides different kinds of kimono packages for you to choose from for a hassle-free experience.
- Kimono Miyabi’s staff members are always happy to help you in choosing the best kimono using their professional skills.
- Finishing your look with their professional hair styling and makeup services!
- No overnight surcharge for Yukata at Ueno Branch on 20, 23, & 27 Jul, and 3 & 10 Aug (Fireworks Festival)
- All Tokyo branches will open until 10:00pm on 27 Jul without additional fees for the Sumida River Fireworks Festival
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity
- The activity may get canceled due to inclement weather. You will be notified via email 3 days before your scheduled date. In this case, you may reschedule or request for a full refund.
Price from only $26.65
For more information and booking, please click here.