Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari Physical Ticket
Onsen (hot spring) is a Japanese traditional culture and has become popular among foreign tourist in Japan. The idea of joining a public bathhouse and being naked around strangers may sound weird at first but it actually could bring out a lot of fun and relaxing moments. If you are looking for a high-quality hot spring to enjoy this unique experience, Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari is definitely the right answer. Beside being the largest hot spring theme park in Japan, the Osen also offer tourists a range of services. When you are in Japan, do not hesitate to check this place out!
What you can get:
- Visit Oedo-Onsen-Monogatari, the largest hot spring theme park in Japan!
- Enjoy a variety of services, including open-air hot springs, steam baths, and rock baths
- Lounge by a private ‘soup house’ or yuya, where you can spend time taking a bath
- Extend your luxury experience at the yuya and indulge in local cuisine
- Stroll along the Edo-style trail clothed in authentic Japanese Yukata robes
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours prior to the activity for any reason (bad weather, flight delay, etc.)
Price only from 15.49USD
For more information and booking, please click here.