Dress In Kimono & Take Pictures At Shibuya Crossing
Tokyo is a both modern and traditional country. The modernity is reflected through skyscrapers, leading technological companies, twenty-four-seven running trains and the influx of people on the big boulevards. However, right in the dynamic city, still exist some restaurants and pagodas in ancient architecture. Moreover, the image of kimono on busy streets is just normality. Sounds peculiar, right? If you cannot believe it, come to Shibuya, put on the most colorful kimono and integrate into the flux of people moving at Shibuya crossing. It will be an unforgettable experience.
What you can get:
- Get a chance to wear Japanese traditional clothing—a Kimono
- See city highlights and take photos at the iconic Shibuya Crossing and Hachiko dog statue.
- Free kimono fitting, hair-setting, and Kimono rental
What to bring
- Camera or smartphone
- 5 minute walk from Shibuya Station
- 1 minute walk from Shibuya Mark City
- We can also pick you up at Hachiko dog statue.
Free cancellation, up to 2 days prior
Price: 53.66 USD per person
For more information and booking, please click here.