Reservation For Kawaii Monster Cafe Tokyo Pop Culture Night
In Harajuku, Sebastian Masuda – the pioneer of “kawaii” Harajuku fashion styles founded Kawaii monster cafe. Because “kawaii” means cuteness in Japanese, everything inside this cafe is cute. Food, beverage and decoration are colorful and based on lovely anime characters. Passing the gate, visitors will feel like being lost in “Alice in the Wonderland”. Are you curious? Let’s make your reservation now for the dinner party and see the new Tokyo!
What you can get:
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the strangest café in the world
- Experience Sebastian Masuda’s unique art design by exploring 4 crazy themed areas of the café
- See Shinjuku Golden Gai, a unique bar area of Tokyo
- Try “kawaii” food and drinks
- Please order the last drink at least 30 minutes before your reservation expiry.
- Please note that the Kawaii Monster Cafe’s opening hours sometimes changes irregularly. Only in case your reservation date and time become unavailable for some reasons, we will notify you through the dashboard as soon as possible. (We will not contact you if there was no change)
What to bring
Voyagin confirmation email
Kawaii Monster Cafe, Harajuku
Non-refundable after your booking is confirmed.
Price: 18.75 USD per person
For more information and booking, please click Reservation for Kawaii Monster Cafe Tokyo Pop Culture Night.