Duel with Sumo Wrestlers and Eat Chanko Nabe in Tokyo
Originated in ancient times, Sumo is a Japanese style of wrestling and Japan’s national sport. Nowadays, it has become a special kind of entertainment that attracts lots of international tourists. Duel with Sumo Wrestlers and Eat Chanko Nabe in Tokyo is one among interesting shows offered for visitors. Arriving Tokyo, you’ll find nothing more appealing than challenging real sumo wrestlers in a duel, watching their stage performance and enjoying a tasty chanko nabe hot pot meal!
What You Can Get
- Attend an amazing sumo show held every Monday in Asakusa and every Thursday in Ryogoku
- Meet real sumo wrestlers and get a chance to challenge them to a friendly duel and take pictures afterwards
- Eat a delicious chanko nabe hot pot meal and learn more about the sumo wrestlers’ diet
- Interact with real sumo wrestlers. This is absolutely a rare and unique opportunity!
- Pork is not included in the chanko nabe meal, but the soup base contains pork and mutton. If you cannot eat pork or mutton, please choose the vegetarian option
- Vegetarian and halal meals are available
- The show will start on time, so please be punctual
+ Monday: A few minutes walk from subway Ginza line’s Tawaramachi Station or Tsukuba Express’ Asakusa Station (you will be provided with the exact address after booking).
+ Thursday: A minute away from JR Ryogoku Station (you will be provided with the exact address after booking).
2 Weeks Prior To Your Experience
- If your experience is on August 1st at 6pm, cancel by July 18th 12:00 AM in the experience’s timezone for a full refund.
- You’ll get no refund if you cancel the experience less than 14 days in advance.