Mt Fuji Climbing Tour – Overnight Guided Hike From Tokyo
Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan with its unrivaled magnificence and beautiful conic shape, so it the most iconic symbol of Japan. This mount is a goal for many visitors and foreign residents, not to mention the thousands of Japanese people who climb the mountain every year. The scenery in the summer is brilliant. Although the mount is a little bit crowded at this time, visitors should book this tour now in order not to miss a true wilderness and natural experience.
What you can get:
- Accompanied by professional guides
- Experience a memorable stay at a mountain hut
- See breathtaking sunrise from the peak
- Indulge in a relaxing and refreshing onsen bath after the hike
- Receive a special certificate as proof of your success in making it to Mt. Fuji’s summit
- The guides speak Japanese and a little English.
- Due to reasons related to facilities at the peak of the mountain, shops and toilets may be closed and not available for use at the side of Shizuoka Prefecture.
- On rainy days, the hike may be canceled.
- This tour is only for people aged between 6 and 76.
- This tour is only available from early July to late August or early September.
What to bring
- Mountain hiking gear
Free cancellation, up to 1 month prior
Price: 224.87 USD per person
For more information and booking, please visit: Mt Fuji Climbing Tour – Overnight Guided Hike from Tokyo