Enjoy 1-Day Bus Tour Around Best Tourist Spots In Tokyo!
Do you know that traveling by bus in Tokyo can give you an amazing experience? Why not visit Tokyo now and enjoy 1-day bus tour around the best tourist attractions here? The tour covers Imperial Palace, Sensoji Temple, Tsukiji Fish Market, a Tokyo Bay Cruise & Aqua City Odaiba, which means you can explore best tourist spots in Tokyo in a day! What’s more, you can enjoy the tour at the cheapest price. So, don’t miss it!
What You Can Get
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese garden at the Imperial Palace
- Feel the Japanese history at world-famous Sensoji temple in Asakusa
- See a multitude of Tokyo’s highlights from the bus
- View Tokyo from the main observatory at the Tokyo Skytree tower
- Multilingual audio guidance is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesia
- Pick-up service is available from selected places, so please tell your hotel location. If you do not provide this information by 06.00 pm the day before the tour, your pick-up point will be the “LOVE” statue at 8.45 am.
- Itinerary order can change depending on traffic, weather, and operation.
- If any place is closed, there will be an alternative one.
- If you prefer vegetarian, Muslim Friendly Lunch, please inform by 2 days before the tour.
What To Bring
You don’t have to bring anything
Shinjuku Island Tower, Tokyo
1 Week Prior To Your Experience
- If your experience is scheduled for August 1st at 6pm, cancel by July 25th 12:00 AM in the experience’s timezone for a full refund.
- You’ll get no refund if you cancel the experience less than 7 days in advance.
For more information, visit 1-Day Bus Tour Around Best Tourist Spots in Tokyo!